We all have something to learn when it comes to being in a healthy, interdependent relationship.
Check out this quick article that debunks a few of the myths which can be damaging and a waste of your time and mindspace to maintain as truths.
1. If I experience any doubt in my relationship, I'm with the wrong partner.
2. If I don't feel butterflies every time we're together (or if I never had them), I don't really love him or her.
3. If I don't miss my partner when he or she is away, I must not really love him or her.
4. I should want to spend every moment with my partner, especially after we get married.
5. Sex should always be fantastic and I should want it all the time.